Sea Sick Stuart


Advertisement
Oceania
November 1st 2007
Published: November 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday as we all know was Halloween, which after an entire day in Tahiti a lot of kids didn’t come out and play. But it was fun and worth it, me and my roommate where really hot hawaiin dancers :-D which we didn’t take a look at out skirts prior to purchasing them, so when we were trying them on we realized they were extremely tight. Then we realized we def. bought the kids size skirt instead of the adult skirt….ha….oh well…So we had a pumkin carving competition, and our pumkin was sea sick Stuart. He had swirl eyes and was vomiting out pumkin crap…it was intense. Since I was stuarts representative I had to go up on stage and tell his very depressing story…( stuart was very excitied to be in Tahiti so much so that he has toooo much fun on the island, when he got back on board he was so dizzy, he then beacame seasick Stuart.) well long story short my stuart won the grand prize…and all of us carvers got free cookies!!....yummo!

Advertisement



6th November 2007

Hi Nana: check out your new niece at: http://www.totsites.com/tot/catherinehasbun. I so glad that you are learning so much and enjoying yourself so much. We are always thinking about you and wish you were here. Happy Birthday!!!!!! Let us know how it goes.
7th November 2007

Feliz Cumpleanos hija. Te quiero muchisimo!

Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0307s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1007.1kb