Adelaide and the Grampians


Advertisement
Oceania
March 8th 2007
Published: March 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Big rocking horse!Big rocking horse!Big rocking horse!

Random! The Aussies love building big things even if they are a bit shit
Hello to you,

This blog is from Adelaide to the start of the Ocean Road...which will be the next blog....so enjoy these snaps of a lovely city. Unfortunately i don't have any of the actual city, just nights out and a wine tour we did! Great wine tour to the Barossa Valley, really good fun getting more and more drunk and meeting random people in winerys! We did a tour and had a great time, even saw a huge rocking horse which was a bit surreal, i didnt have a go. Anyway, South Australia is relaxed, very calm and chilled out, i liked it there...met some guys from there when living in Perth so i have an excuse to go there again!

We also went to the Grampians national park for some walking and fantastic scenery, really beautiful place.

Right, i sound like a teacher but after you ahve checked out these snaps look back to a couple of blogs ago cause the email didnt get sent out and so none of you know about some other blogs i've done! Read them now!!

In Cape Town now, raining today! Haha. Was gorgeous yesterday and we went up Table Mountain and to Camps Bay and watched the sunset from Signal Hill which was awesome. Dont wanna leave this country but have to and i have to very soon...this thursday! Well, better go-going to Cape Point in a bit. Take care everyone, keep it real and increase the peace.

Much love

Thommo


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Fran with Bryony and HannahFran with Bryony and Hannah
Fran with Bryony and Hannah

Two girls we met at our hostel, good fun!
Winefields....Winefields....
Winefields....

...after winefield after winefield...
Ginger'sGinger's
Ginger's

Think i have a complex about my hair colour...how sad
Me and KieranMe and Kieran
Me and Kieran

Met up with Kieran again after doing the middle together..great guy!
The girlsThe girls
The girls

Fran with Bryony and Hannah in Pj's
MessyMessy
Messy

The girl on the right is Emily, the receptionist from our hostel in Adelaide!
Roooooo...!Roooooo...!
Roooooo...!

Watch out
Baby roo!Baby roo!
Baby roo!

This guy took these roo's in when they were injured and looked after them!
Overlooking the Grampians....Overlooking the Grampians....
Overlooking the Grampians....

...well part of it, the park is huge!!
In a treeIn a tree
In a tree

How big and clever


Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0619s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb