Back to Sydney


Advertisement
Oceania
January 6th 2007
Published: January 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We can now officially say we have been to Sydney loads of times. 3 times in fact. Even if they were all over a period of 3 weeks!

We are back in Sydney in lovely Coogee beach after getting the tea time flight back from Melbourne.

We spent the day in Melbourne CBD, having a look round the Immigration Museum, City Centre and the wonderful state library, which was full of pikey backpackers abusing the free Internet access.

We waited until we got to the Executive Lounge (I must be an elite backpacker) at the airport before using their complimentary Internet access. Sounds better than sponging in the library eh?!

Our flight back to Sydney was entertaining - we had a bumpy run out of Melbourne due to a stong North Easterly, and the cabin crew were held off serving us our grub until we were only minutes from descending into Sydney. Therefore, halfway through everyones meatball Tagliattelli our plates and glasses were grabbed from under us and we came into land!

Once back in Sydney we were met at the airport by my cousin Paul and his wife Gloria and we are staying with them until we leave for Christchurch on the 10th.

Paul and I ended up staying up until 1 am (I have developed a serious liking for Victoria Bitter) putting the world to rights.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.033s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0182s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1011.5kb