Brisbane


Advertisement
Oceania
November 20th 2006
Published: November 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Didgeridoo Didgeridoo Didgeridoo

I made a sound but not a very music one!
Sat
Left Hervey bay and went and did our cultural experience which ended up being out bus driver, Steady, showing us how to play a didgeridoo and through a broken boomerang and a spear! Then we continued down to Brisbane. It was weird being in a large town after so long in the country.

Sunday
Eugen, Karen, Kat, Eleni and I wondered around the beautiful botanical gardens and across the river to a market. A relaxing day which ended in speed bowling.

Monday
After a lie in and missing the train to the zoo the 5 of us ended up doing a boat trip down the river. Not as much to see as the Thames river cruise but they had nice toasted sandwiches!! We then played cards in the Botanical gardens. In the evening the next Oz bus arrived and we new lots of the people on it. It was great seeing some of the others again. Unfortunately Efrat didn’t come to the pub and I had no way of contacting her. 14 of us ender up going out and had a great evening. Bed at 3 for 6am start- but it was worth it.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Christmas TreeChristmas Tree
Christmas Tree

but it is hot!!! very weird!


Tot: 0.154s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.1362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb