5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Vanuatu on Your Next Vacation


Advertisement
Vanuatu's flag
Oceania » Vanuatu
March 8th 2016
Published: March 8th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Vanuatu is a Pacific island nation located in South Pacific Ocean. It is an archipelago of volcanic origin east of northern Australia, northeast of New Caledonia, east of New Guinea, southeast of the Solomon Islands and west of Fiji. And in this article, we will give you 5 reasons why Vanuatu should be your next destination for your next vacation.

Witness the beauty of Mount Yasur Volcano

Mount Yasur is world’s most accessible live volcano that can be found on Tanna Island. When you visit Vanuatu, the beauty of this volcano is indeed one of the things to stun you. It is also very accessible. It is 45-minute flight from Port Vila. You can bring your car to drive you to the top. There’s a 10-minute walk from the car parking to the lip of the volcano. The experience you will feel when you reach the top is definitely surreal. You will see molten rocks glow in red and the magnificent surrounding on top of the volcano. You will feel calm and closer to nature.

Experience Market Shopping Vanuatu Style

If you love to shop for handicrafts and other things then going to Vanuatu is perfect
for you. You will find handicraft market that sells paintings, sculptures, carvings, and other arts and crafts. Tourists love to visit this market place to buy souvenir items to bring back home. And if you wish to experience the local market then you should head to Port Vila’s main street that sells fresh crabs, fish, fruits and vegetables, and other products.

Eat Sumptuous Foods and Drinks

The island offers delicious, fresh, and sumptuous seafood dishes. You can eat freshly caught lobsters, grilled fish and other seafood. And you should never leave without trying out kava. This is the star of the drinking scene of Vanuatu. You can have it by visiting a kava bar. It is a great local experience that will help you remember the place. Be cautious because kava is strong.

Fun and Exciting Activities to Try

You can do so many fun activities when you visit Vanuatu. You can go wreck diving on sunken ferries, yachts, cargo ships and the most famous site, the wreck of the SS President Coolidge, which is 200 metres long. You can also go surfing, snorkeling, and do meridian charters cruise. You can even experience a helicopter ride
in this beautiful island.

Breathtaking Beaches

Last but certainly not the least, you will definitely enjoy the beautiful, breathtaking, and mesmerizing beaches of Vanuatu. There are beach resort accommodations that you can check out most especially if you wish to stay for few days in the place.

Experience Vanuatu holidays with your friends and family members. Explore the beauty of the place and enjoy different activities including the delicious foods and drinks.

A trip in this beautiful island is a good way to forget stress from work and your daily life. Working in the office or in your business can be very stressful. It can tire and wear you out. This is very unhealthy not only physically but also mentally. A good vacation in a beautiful place can help you rejuvenate your energy.

So plan your trip now and do your best to enjoy and relax!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.452s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0604s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb