Traveling For Business On A Private Jet For Less Money – What Are The Secret Tips?


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States
March 3rd 2016
Published: March 3rd 2016
Edit Blog Post

Whenever you think of flying by private jet, there are others who will imagine that you’re traveling in ultimate luxury. Most people have a notion that whenever it’s a private jet, there are beds on board, free flowing champagne and many over-the-top images might come to your mind. But little do they know that this is not something that happens inside private jet flights. In reality, more than 50%!o(MISSING)f the private flights are commuted for business purposes which mean that there’s always a budget that requires being followed. Many executives are smart decision makers and they are aware of how they need to make the most out of their private jet budget in order to save time and money. In case you’re looking forward to some tips which can help you travel within the parameters of the expense account and stay fiscally responsible, here are some points to take into account.

1.Compare rates and always book online: The first big way to get the best out of your budget is to make a comprehensive online comparison. There are online marketplaces where there are more than 5000 aircrafts listed and you get a fair chance to bid on your flight.
This clearly means that you have enough transparency online through various apps and you just have to use the facilities in order to stay on top of the deals.

2.Downsize your aircraft: It is important for you to make smart choices on your aircraft and this can make a huge difference to pricing. Use the size of the aircraft which will easily take you to your desired destination and also fit in the total number of passengers that you require taking. You can choose a very light jet if you wish to take a short flight as this is better than taking a medium-sized jet. The benefit of charter clearly means that you will be able to choose the best jet for every trip. You can also reap the benefits of flexibility.

3.Jets vs. props: When it comes to downsizing your aircraft, you may consider flying through a prop for getting an affordable option with regards to short routes and one more benefit is that you can land on smaller runways which shower you with more airport options. There are some turbo props like King Air which even feels like a jet when you enter it and can
cost you upto 20%!l(MISSING)ess than private jets.

4.Select your airports: Did you know that by changing your choice of airports, you can lower prices? When you’re flexible enough, you can lower your handling costs by just deciding to land at a different airport within the same area. For instance, when you’re flying to London, if you use Stansted instead of London City Airport, you could save at least $2000.

Hence, if done smartly, private air travel can also come within your budget and still have the private client experience that you desire. When you don’t stay within a budget, take into account the above mentioned tips and advices.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 4; ; mem: 1mb