NZ


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand
June 25th 2007
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We said goodbye to Aus today and have landed at Christchurch to find our flight to Queens town cancelled! We've been put up in a nice hotel courtesy of Quantas which is nice!!

We finished our Aus adventure in Springwood in the Blue mountains with my aunt Carmel and her husband Dusty and my cousins who treatd us royally! I was very sad to leave them all this morning! There was lots of bbqs and LOTS of wine and beer! They sure know how to treat people! Many thanks to Camel and Dusty ( for the black pudding and the washing and the electric blankets and the beer, Bernie and Jim, Karen and Andrew and al the children and assorted pets including Mitchell's Mexican walking fish (sorry Mitch, I've forgeten how to spell the real name) Alicia's hermit crabs and dogs Molly, Winnie and Co co and cat matilda of course!! We miss all you guys, our stay there was a highlite of the trip and we want to see you in Ireland soon (not all at once mind)!!

Looking forward to trying some skiing over the next few days! We had left NZ open with nothing planned so are able to still have 4 days in Queenstown despite the delay and alt least we kow there'll be snow!!!

To all who've been texting, my o2 doesnt work here so will be buying a Kiwi sim son and will send the no!

Still 3 weeks to go and if NZ is half as good as Aus we'll be laughing!!!!!

Cheers all!

Helen Mick and Cian

Advertisement



25th June 2007

Hi
Hi there Helen, glad to see you're enjoying your holiday, it seems to be great, but you're making me jealous sitting here in the office in dublin!!!! I like hearing about your travels. Hope you enjoy the rest of your hols

Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0284s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb