Back to Auckland


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island
November 5th 2009
Published: November 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today was another day of waiting around. Having to be up and out of the room by 10am and then waiting around for the bus until 3, we did not plan to do anything today. The morning consisted of tea and pot noodle for breakfast/lunch, mid morning to lunch, and then we sat around in the television room and watched the film Superbad…which we have seen before but it was awesomeeee…of course. After buying some travelling supplies, like water crisps etc, we got back on the bus at 3pm and headed back down to Auckland and managed to arrive there at about 6:30pm ish. We checked in no problem and had a little look around the hostel that we were staying in..which is massiveeeee and has all sorts of stuff in it; it was called ACB Base Backpackers. Charmaine needed some shoes..when I say shoes I mean like plimsoles, you know; the trendy type…Of course most of the shops were shut so it was a no hoper when we found one shop we managed just to buy some but they were white and not the original colour of black that she wanted…still now at least she has the choice to do more activities…overall SUCCESS! We then had a lovely romantic meal….in McDonalds of course, I mean where else do you take a lady that’s hungry? All they ever really want is something to fill em up..so then comes in old Ronald McDonald. Good job Ronnie.

Tonight was a quiet one as we had to be up and waiting at the bus stop by 8:15, yes that’s right another early start, we spent most of the time on the internet, trying to sort out banks, transferring etc and checking emails really. Before we knew it 12am came around and it was time to switch them lights out and off to sleep we go. Night Night.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0522s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb