Festive Greetings


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington
December 22nd 2005
Published: December 22nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Quick blog to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

I'm sure you're dying to know that it's warm a sunny today although the forecast for Christmas day is a bit mixed.....we'll see what happens!

We're going to Graeme & Anna's for Xmas Breakfast and then off to Simon's Mum's house for Xmas Dins with the family which will be fantastic. On boxing day we're hitcxhing the ferry to the South Island where we'll do the 4 day Queen Charlotte walking track - we have back-packs, tent, sleeping bags and everything! Just like inter-railing again but with a bit less debauchery and no likelihood of Greg Norman practising in the field next door......don't ask!!

Then we're bussing to Nelson for Hogmanay with Lotty & Brett at their mad friends house who we've never met - she's been described as Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous on speed so it'll be an interesting few days anyway. Finally, it's back to Wellington on the 2nd Jan and back to work on the 4th.

We'll be thinking of all our family and friends this Christmas and hope we don't get too emotional being so far away.

Love to all and awra best, big man by the way!!

Angus & Jo-Ann

P.S. We had a Xmas Pot Luck lunch yesterday and my contribution was Irn Bru and Tunnock's Caramel Wafers and Caramel Logs!! The Tunnocks went down a treat but judgement was reserved on the Irn Bru - philistines!! I had to be Santa again but luckly this time I kept it a bit cleaner that when I was the Corporate Development Santa - it was a family lunch afterall.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 71; dbt: 0.0701s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb