Wellington by Car


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington Region » Wellington
January 12th 2009
Published: January 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Mt VictoriaMt VictoriaMt Victoria

More war games
Hi Everybody, we went into the City and did all our travelling by car we went along oriental parade and right around as far as we could go we saw the south Island in the distance.
Since we had a late start it was already lunchtime so we got bits and pieces and drove up mount Victoria we had the windiest picnic ever at the top we had old fashioned lemonade crusty french bread with ham and cheese and sugar cinamon doughnuts. We counted all the stairs to the top we had 3 different amounts 63 , 79 and 69 depending on who you asked. Mitch lost his tennis ball off the top of mount Victoria but amazingly his Dad retieved it!!!
We all went through the cricket museum at the basin reserve Mitch took heaps of photos we just drove in and parked right in the grounds.
We went through all the tunnels we could find and finally took Jake shopping in Farmers Queensgate he did the best shopping and came out with a wicked t shirt and shorts for $13.

We had hamburgers on the camp barbie which were better than Mc Donalds and burger king
and organised
Mt Victoria look outMt Victoria look outMt Victoria look out

The view from the top
to stay Tomorrow night at Top 10 Big River Wanganui so we'll be heading out of the Hutt in the morning.

The Harris Gang


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Basin ReserveBasin Reserve
Basin Reserve

Mtich was busting to get out on the pitch


Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb