South America Calling.......


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Northland » Kaitaia
September 4th 2013
Published: September 4th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hi everyone, we are well on the way with our Two up Tarmac Tour, with a couple of spaces left in the container, so if this is a bit of you and you are looking for some adventure, then get in touch asap.

Here is a great opportunity to join us on this inaugural Two up Tarmac Tour

We have been running motorcycle adventure rides through Chile, Argentina, Bolivia and Peru since 2008 and they have been paving the roads in Chile and Argentina, as fast as we can ride them, so now we have the opportunity to ride your own Touring Motorcycle in South America.
The Tour is designed for couples to enjoy their motorcycle together and to ride their bikes to many destinations that most people only dream about (or haven’t even heard of!).

We will take six Motorcycles and no more than 12 people, spaces are limited and demand high, so now is the time to make the commitment and get outside your comfort zone and come with us.
We will ship the bikes late November 2013 and pick them up in Vina del Mar, Chile on January 20th. 2014. Once loaded up we head North in Chile to the quaint seaside fishing village of Tongoy.

We continue to go North, via Copiapo, Antofagasta and into the northern reaches of the Atacama Desert, where there has been no record of any rainfall, and onto our most northerly destination of Iquique.

We will now head South East to visit San Pedro de Atacama, before crossing into Argentina, via the magnificent Paso Jama that runs along the Bolivian border, to enjoy the picturesque city of Salta for a couple of days. Moving South from Salta, we visit Cafayate, then through the Taffi del Valle to stay in Termas del Rio Hondo for a bit of hot thermal swimming and pampering before we continue down to La Rioja, and our visit to the National Park at Talampaya and onto our night at Villa Union.

We will now be on the homeward run to Mendoza and our final night in Argentina at Uspillata.
The next day we will ride the spectacular Paso del Chisto Redentor with fabulous views of the highest summit in the Americas, the 6,959 meter (22,841 ft) Aconcagua, then ride the highway back to Vina del Mar and a Grand Farewell Dinner.
Cost per Motorcycle and Rider NZ$11,000 Plus $8,500 for Pillion. Return airfare to Santiago is not included.
Price includes return shipping and shipping insurance of the motorcycle, Airport transfers, US$250 worth of Argentina Pesos, Support truck, Entry to all National Parks and Reserves, all breakfasts and no less than 20 Dinners/Lunches.

We can organize an add on to take you to Cusco and Machu Picchu in Peru.

Tu Pasaporte a la Aventura - We are your Passport to Adventure

Cheers,

Rosco



Advertisement



6th September 2013

This sounds absolutely amazing.
Question i am in south Africa and if so can i not hire a bike in chile and what would the cost be for myself only or is this not possible.I would love to do this as Ross and myself went to school together in tokoroa and we were bosom pals
9th September 2013

This sounds absolutely amazing
Hi Peter, I will reply to you via email. Really good to hear from you. Cheers, Rosco

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0358s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb