fish breath


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » East Coast » Napier
July 24th 2005
Published: July 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Napier this weekend which is the art deco centre of newzealand - went to marine land which i think i went too in ?America many moons ago when i was a nipper and Ray, Andy and Suze were still ...older.
As you see got a few good pics - the highlight being the dolphins and the lowlight being the the sealions breath. i suppose my advice fact of the day would probably be never to french kiss a sealion - not that ive done it recently but the zookeeper did and im guessing he isnt a rep for listerine?
Also drove out to a place called cape kidnappers for a scenic spot of lunch and then a farmers market on the way back.

seeya!

Dave




Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



25th July 2005

Thanks for the advice
Hey Dave. All this talk about kissing giraffe's and frenching sealions - I'm wondering if you are being affected by the local customs....is it true what they say about the sheep over there (ie they are scared???)
30th July 2005

mobile message
sis here. i'm on the phone to mum as i write. mum says happy birthday to gemma- pressie in blackpool! have a grand day! and a great time in the camper. x ps. nice to see your marineland day was sealed with a kiss- aarp aarp!

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0241s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb