escape goat


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Hawkes Bay » Porangahau
July 21st 2005
Published: July 21st 2005
Edit Blog Post

bloody goatbloody goatbloody goat

lead intact!
Welcome to the daily update of mcdonalds farm,
Today greets the new arrival of two female piglets, no definate names as yet, maybe cagney and lacey, but suggestions welcome. They have grunts like barry white, are pink with mud splatted on them and are digging holes to Antartica in the pig pen. Itsa (goat, keep up), who has previously been resided in the pig pen was scared witless by the sight of these two lovies and made several bids for freedom, one successful. So there's me running after a flipping goat in my wellies expecting it to come back to the sound of its name, screaming for Dave's help. Our cunning plan of luring it back with the sight of its feeding bottle worked and it was promptly led back. Now she has been banned from the pig pen and put in with the big girls and getting herself chased by the geese.

As you can see I am bored, please someone stop it raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

flooded peep shaddockflooded peep shaddock
flooded peep shaddock

sheep cant swim - heres the evidence


23rd July 2005

Bacon
How about Sarnie 1 and Sarnie 2.
23rd July 2005

Strippers
You obviously didnt go to Dinyars stag night.
24th July 2005

pigs and wetsuits
like the names for the pigs but do you know what - theres more chance of them flying off into the sunset with the sundance kid than that wet suit making a comeback!

Tot: 0.213s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 18; qc: 73; dbt: 0.1203s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb