Two more sleeps to go!!!


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
December 24th 2015
Published: December 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Whoop, whoop, two more sleeps to go! Bags are partially packed and we think things are in order??? Anyhoo for those of you who will follow our travels I hope we provide as much entertainment for you as our Europe trip did whilst not providing us with as much drama. Oops remembered our mantra "it's all part of the adventure right?." Jacob will continue the role of light hearted entertainer and parent slayer and Mike and Michelle will fulfil the roles of tourist amateurs. If and I mean IF things go to plan (erm yep right given our past history!) the idea is that we land in LA on the morning of the 26th and collect our RV camper van. Our travels for the following few weeks take us us the Pacific Coastal Highway as far as San Francisco then inland to Lake Tahoe and down through the National Parks (including Yosemite and Death Valley) to Las Vegas. A few days of crazy luxury in Vegas (bright lights baby!) then back to LA. Last leg is a weeks cruise down the Mexican Riveria. We're arriving back to the gorgeous NZ on January 27th ready for the new school year.

Advertisement



27th December 2015

Blog test
Trust the flight was uneventful and obviously you got your vehicle ok, love Mum and Dad
29th December 2015

Yep flight was quite good actually. Roadie has begun in earnest!

Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0587s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb