New Zealand - North - Auckland


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
April 7th 2015
Published: April 7th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, well after a very painful night with my foot, will post photo of swollen foot, it is the left one, (feet look dirty, but it's the tan!! Seriously have tanned feet and legs !!), had to get up for loo in night, (sorry too much info), (remember loo down the corridor, as we have to share), couldn't walk, had to wake Stu for help, he said 'I feel like a carer' (I said, 'get used to it, things to come' !!) Anyhow took more pain killers, woke up this morning, foot much better, except Stu's left eye was all red and puffy, he said 'what's happened' ? I couldn't stop laughing. Have no idea what's wrong with it. So the walking wounded went off The Auckland War Memorial Museum and spent all afternoon there, fantastic place, so much too see, they had a floor for 'New Zealand War'stories, dedicated to their loss in the wars, another level about 'Stories of their Land and Sea' and another floor about 'People of the Pacific'. You really needed a whole day to look around, we even had to break for lunch and move the car as there was so much to look at, we went into a room with a simulated earthquake and volcano, that was good. Such an amazing place, wished we had more time. So, we're at the airport, waiting for our flight, will reveal when we're there !!! Running out of wi-fi time, limited here, will probably have to put photos up when we arrive at next destination, hopefully wi-fi will be ok there !!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



9th April 2015

Ha!
You two are falling apart at the seams!! ?

Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0744s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb