Auckland to Fiji (Nadi)


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
September 21st 2008
Published: September 27th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Unfortunately we had to check out by 10am, but this was now a fairly standard practice. After showers and a final pack we stuffed our bags into as few lockers as possible (anything to save a couple of dollars!). We then headed for the southern hemispheres world famous breakfast of sausage and egg mcmuffins.

The remainder of our time was then spent in an internet cafe catching up on world news and affairs - yeah right, if watching crap on youtube counts! When we had finished, we headed back to hostel to collect our bags, via Subway of course, and quickly jumped on the bus to the airport. We had no problem checking in, although once again Ollie was subject to extra bag checks - something to do with a tuning fork this time!

By 6.15pm we were in the air and on our way to Fiji for "our holiday within a holiday" - it is a tough life! We arrived in Nadi just before 9pm and took our free transport to our hostel, although the driver had joked it would cost us a million dollars each! We checked in, and had a quiet beer before getting a good nights sleep. Luckily it was sunday and the town was very quiet!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.156s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1113s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb