sorry im so slack, so New Zealand


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
May 3rd 2008
Published: May 3rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

So yeah im writing this fom China but its all about New Zealand baby
so lets see what i can remember....
we arrived the night before Aunty Kerrys birthday, we stayed at this awesome townhouse, unit thingy at the Viaduct, it was nice but a little noisy. So we had a suprise party for aunty Kerry at Lindas house, it was a fun night catching up with everyone, we went up the sky tower and took lots of photos and scott jumped off of it, 190ish meters i think, cant remember. we went to dads reunion, that was ok i guess all old ppl talking about the good old days. We went to see Zarry and May and i got a reading from May, seem like im going to have an awesome trip. That night we went to aunty Rozels for a roast with aunty Marg and her boys, and some kids she was house/baby sitting. Oh yeah i got a tattoo, that took a hole day, its so fucken awesome, i love it so much, bel came with me and got one aswell. We did Grandads ashes on anzac day and that was a sad but healing day for me. it was up at tonys farm, such a nice place. We were ment to have a big night out on the town with our cusins but i felt so shit coz i had a cold that it wasn't really a big night. and thats about all i can remeber, lots more happend but im so tired as im writing this at 12noon, slept so shit on the sleeper train, but more on that in the next blog.
oh yeah everyone came out to the airport to see me off, that was really nice


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb