Getting ready for another night at the airport!


Advertisement
Published: May 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I think this is about the 4th or 5th night at the airport and hopefully the last! We have a flight to Fiji tomorrow morning at 7.35am and are trying to save money as we went shopping yesterday and spent far more than our daily budget!

After we did our bungy we spent our last night with the group which was sad as we had a fun few days with them. Then the next day we got the bus to Roturua and spent the day relaxing there and then went to the Polynesian Spa at the night where they have outdoor naturally heated pools. Although it was lovely sitting in the spa and starring up at the stars we got bored after about half an hour and left! Then next morning we got the Kiwi bus back up to Auckland where we've spent the last few days doing not very much!

We've half sorted out Fiji, we've got our first 2 nights planned then we'll probably just got island hopping. Aparantly though, this girl told us that they have a conjunctivitus epidemic there at the moment -great! Knowing my luck I'll get it again! Hopefully though as long as we stick to our own towels etc we should be ok!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.137s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0888s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb