3rd Entry


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » South Auckland
February 12th 2008
Published: February 12th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey,

I have free internet here in Auckland so I wanted to write a quick short blog to update on a few things I forgot to mention and a few new things. Back in Tauranga after the poker tournament we went out to a pub and our friend Joe somehow picked up these two 'big' girls. I don't remember where they were from and he also met this lady he knew from before with her son, and at the end of the night Kev and I went home and went to bed and in stumbles the old lady with some random dude she picked up, then her son stumbles in and then the girls show up. It was quiet the gong show. So then one of the guys who lives in the house (the funny thing is the lady who actually rents the room in the house out to this guy is kicking him out) comes in and tell them they have to leave (the other funny thing is this guy actually dated this old lady at one time). So they got into an argument saying she wouldn't leave. There were cops just down the street that were doing something else so he went and got them and they kicked them out. But in the morning Kev says they all passed out in the tv room and were all snuggling together. The old ladies son was passed out on the front lawn and Kev woke him up and got him to go to the room with the others. In the morning Joe tried to deny that he was in there with them, but Kev saw them all in there so he he was busted. So thats the only update about Tauranga.

Since my last blog I went to Cathedral Cove and Hot water beach. Cathedral Cove is really really nice, I love it there, and the little fresh waterfall that is there that is like a little shower is really cool too. Hot water beach was exactly what it says it is but I found it too crowded, and the area that we found the hot water had the tide coming in to strongly so it wasn't really worth digging a hole. We went swimming there though. But I must say I liked Cathedral Cove a hell of alot more. After leaving Whitianga we went to Tairua for one night and we went over to the town just across the water. The crazy thing is it takes like 30mins to get to the other side but when the tide is going out you can walk across it in probably 5 or 10 minutes. But yeah we went there and fished late at night and caught a few mackerells ( I don't think thats spelt right). We went back to the hostel made dinner and went to bed. The next day we did took the car back to Thames. This is where the 2nd NZ dragon lady was. She was the lady who rented the car out to us. She was such a b*tch. When we first rented the car she freaked cause I went to the washroom and asked the cleaning lady and not her. Then Yesterday, she made us take the car back and go to the car wash, even though it wasn't all that dirty and we asked to put our grocceries in the fridge while we did this and she wouldn't let us. She told us to put our bags in the office while we did this so we put them behind the counter and she made a deal out of us going behind the counter, we were supposed to put it in front of the counter. Ridiculous. Anyway we are back in Auckland now, we stayed last night at ACB and met up with a Swiss girl that we met in Whitianga and hung out with her. This morning we said goodbye to her because she is leaving the country probably right now.

So Today the three of us Ashley, Kev and I are probably gonna rent another car for 2weeks cause Ashley is leaving in 2 1/2 weeks and probably gonna head to Rotorua. So until next time.

Don't cry every night cause you all miss me so much.

Sean

Advertisement



12th February 2008

Hi Sean
Miss you lots, love reading about your trip and have a great time. Lots of Love, Aunti Patti

Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0981s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb