Pukekohe


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Pukekohe
December 18th 2013
Published: December 26th 2013
Edit Blog Post

It was nice to have a lazyish morning today, and not have to think about getting on the road today. We went into the local town for a look around, and to get some supplies in for the BBQ later today. There was a great fruit store and butchers next door to that, so we got stocked up. We even bought some mince pies but it doesn't feel quite right eating them in the blazing sun.

Back at the house we prepped the food for later and the boys went town to join the local gym: 30NZD for 30 days. Us girls went for a run as the good living of the last few days is beginning to take its toll. We went for a run around the park and to the top of the hill to the little viewing point of Pukehoe. The views were really nice, but better than anything was the chance to get our breath back-this holiday living is good until you have to lug all the extra weight up the hill with you!

We met the boys down at the gym to take Reuben and Caleb swimming, before heading back to Careys for the BBQ. The beer was flowing and it seems this will be a common theme for the foreseeable future!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0896s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb