Guam and N.Mariana Islands


Advertisement
Guam's flag
Oceania » Guam » Tamuning
August 9th 2017
Published: August 9th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Guam and Northern Mariana Islands are Hot Places for Nurses, CNAs and Military Branches. They are extremely important for those heroes as they are part of the whole US and part of the World's Important Professionals. They are the people we cannot live without. Guam has a very interesting airport to travel to. Guam Won Pat International Airport the most interesting airport to see. You need to make sure when you are travelingt o Guam that you bring your passport and/or any kind of document showing proof of citizenship. You are not required to have a passport to travel to Guam but it is almost as necessary to bring a passport when traveling to NMI and Guam as they are almost international places (Though they are domestic).

I went to Guam and it was very nice. I really enjoyed Guam a lot. It's a double Japan, Korea, Russia Trip as many ethinicities all come from those countries and they live there a lot and vacation there all the time.

Jobs are usually not easy to find but if you are a Nurse, CNA, Military,etc. Easy to find a job. You can go anywhere as a CNA like the entire whole world as well as Registered Nurse. It's worth looking into it. Peopel who are actively serving in the military and went to Guam should go into Nursing to Travel.

You can check out the US Military Bases in Guam and NMI and check out the museums that symbolizes the history of WW2 when Japanese occupation occured in Guam during 1940s after they bombed Pearl Harbor. You can sometimes, if you come around summer, Chamarro Culture Festival,etc. I went to the Festivals and they were great. All ethinicities from Taiwan, Chile, New Zelanad, Hawaii, Fiji,etc all come together to celebrate the Arts of the Pacific. I thought that was very interesting.

The Beaches, Restaurants, Foods, etc are so famous for Guam. They have Chuck-E Cheese and all you can eat-America Fast Food in the Pacific Asian Basin.



Burger King, etc you name it!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.108s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb