Nadi Bay Hotel


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Viti Levu » Nadi
October 19th 2004
Published: April 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Found the Fiji Experience office and sorted out all the paper work and waited for the bus to take me to Nadi Bay Hotel, 5 minutes from the airport. The bus droped me off with four others and THEIR baggage! Checked into the Hotel with the free night voucher from the Fiji Experience. In a 8 bed dorm with the people from the bus journey, Nathan, Beccy, Casi and Brett. Nathan and beccy were from England, Casi and brett were from Canada.There was also a lesbian couple lying on the bed opposite me!
Spent the day around the pool when it had opened and walking around the streets near to the Hotel. Walking down the roads you are surrounded by corn fields, palm trees, colourfull flowers and......McDonalds!!!Rained in the afternoon so we had lunch at a cafe near by and just chilled out in the dorm.
Rang the airport later on to see if they knew where my bag was and they said it had not been located in LA yet! Had a meal at the bar and a few brightly coloured cocktails then went to bed after a long, long day.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb