Scuba days


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Nadi
January 8th 2008
Published: January 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

HEy everyone...

sorry its been a few days i've been on a resort up in RakiRaki (the north part of Viti LEvu...the main island in fiji) learning how to scuba dive! its been so amazing i've gone out like every day for the past few days....the water is an amazing 28 degrees and i've seen everything from cute little nemos to big red coral fans, sea cucumbers and underwater caves! Anyway now i'm a certified diver (chris if you're reading this we can go diving some time when i get home if you're still into it!) i got a last dive in this morning before i left but to be honest it was probably a good thing to move on this morning....just too much beer and some kiwi boys that liked to party hard.....lol! today we went to some natural mud pools too which were pretty cool...like an actual pool of mud...helped to soothe my peeling shoulders! ya even with 45 on i burn like a lil lobster...i've met tons of great people so far and had an awesome time on the Feejee experience...highly recommendded to anyone coming to fiji...the next couple days aren't reallly planned as of yet i'm either going island hoping or going up to a northern island to live in a tribe for a bit..i'll keep you posted though before i fall off the edge of the world.....anyway since finding some affordable and cheap internet i've got lots of catching up to do with variou people so lots of emails to write and things to check...i'll post again soon but i send all my love to everyone at home especially mum and dad (get better soon daddy!!!! xoxoxo)

ok i'll write you all soon!

lots and lots of love!!!

Gen

xoxoxo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0458s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb