My god its Hot


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Nadi
September 10th 2007
Published: September 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

2:30pm - Wow the weather here is baking. It beautiful and yet extreme, you dont quite know weather to sunbathe or curl up in a ball with the aircon on.

We've stayed 2 nights now in our room, another 5 nights to go until we head to New Zealand.

As yesterday was a sunday most of the day was spent exploring the small area near our hotel (being such a strongly religious country few things are open on a sunday and the bus service cancelled.

Sad as it is to say we spent most of the evening sat playing cards (the many games that I am learning) whilst in the bar. The drink is lovely and cheap with foriegn measures which made for a very happy Kelly and Claire.

I had the lovely bonus last night and today of having Deli Belly. Which means im walking around hoping against hope that the toilets here have paper (which most dont). LOVELY!~!

Im hoping that people will find these blogs interesting enough to read. If not then there all for my own personal recollection when i get home.

Im starting to really miss some of the people at home though Claire is possibly the funniest person to travel with. Thoroughly freaked her out last night with images of spiders sharing the bed with us. HEHEHE!!

Its strange in this country as you dont really have a day plan things just tend to pan out as they go along. This is assumably because of the very relaxed way of life that the locals leave.

A city of selling many of the stores do try to entice you in with constant callings of Lovely ladies, where are you from, come browse in my shop. Which although probably necessary within the culture because of the competition within the shops is extremely irratating.

Now to continue my journey in the sun and head back to the hotel for a dip in the pool to try and cool down.

Kelly

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0422s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb