Top 7 Wedding Destinations in Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
April 27th 2017
Published: April 27th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Everyone wants a perfect wedding, and that, besides mutual love and happiness, requires a beautiful venue. If you are wondering where you would go if you would have a destination wedding, we have a hint for you. With the area of 7,692,024 km2, Australia is an enormous country full of amazing places ideal for a dream wedding. The country’s coastline alone is 25,760 km long, but even if you are not fan of beach weddings, there are plenty of natural reserves, rain forests and mountains where you can tie the knot. To save you the trouble of googling destinations, here are some fantastic suggestions for your wedding in Australia.

Wineglass Bay, Tasmania




One of the most iconic destinations in Tasmania, Wineglass Bay is just the dreamy scenery you need for your big day. Located in the Freycinet National Park, this curved beach is perfect for couples in pursuit for secluded heaven-like venue. If you prefer a more active wedding, you can even take a 45-minute hike to the jaw-dropping lookout.

Cable Beach, Western Australia



Your original idea was to travel to Egypt to have spectacular sand + history + camels wedding, but you’re a little short on budget? Don’t worry, there is a place Down Under where you can get approximately the same thing for far less money. Cable Beach in Western Australia is a beautiful sparkly stretch of sand where you can make your spectacular bridal entrance.

Daintree Rainforest, Queensland



Imagine getting married under a 300 year old fig tree in an open-air chapel. This isolated paradise will save you the trouble of decorating, since nature has already done that for you, you will only need to provide with the seating and lighting. However, since rainforests tend to be very dark and foggy, so you will need photographers like Perfect Moment Photography to capture all the magic of the great outdoors.

Blue Mountains, New South Wales



Known for beautiful nature and dramatic scenery, Blue Mountains encompasses different venues you can choose from, ranging from small charming villages to large and breathtaking waterfalls. Regardless of your preferences, you will always find something for yourself, and the guests are bound to love it. Afterwards, you can choose between staying in a luxury retreat and a charming cave house.

Great Barrier Reef, Queensland



You probably want to show your love to the entire universe, so can you imagine a better wedding destination than the one visible from outer space? Well, you’re in luck, since Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef 2,300km-long ecosystem can give you just that. Say your vows on Heron Island or even decide for an underwater ceremony.

Yarra Valley, Victoria



This picturesque region is full of historic barns, green sceneries and extraordinary food and wines – perfect for an intimate country wedding. Find a local vinery to supply you with the most delicious wines, get married out there in the open, or why not, rent a hot balloon and say “I do” while glazing over the green meadows and scenic Dandenong Ranges.

The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, New South Wales



You don’t have to stray too far from the city to get an authentic wedding in the nature. Located in the very heart of Sydney, the Royal Botanical Garden is a true oasis that will give just the right amount of greenery but also the view to Sydney harbour and the city skyline. There are different locations to choose from, and you can get married in a lodge, fig tree lawn, flowerbed lawn, etc.

Getting married in Australia is a dream come true because it has everything your heart desires. Choose one of these destinations and you’ll have the most memorable day of your life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.462s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0989s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb