Port Augusta to Adelaide


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
December 20th 2014
Published: December 30th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Days 7-9 Dec 20-22nd
3445 kms done
400 kms 20&21st

Port Augusta to Adelaide. Drove from Port Augusta just after breakfast, had to wait to get the video (which is on fb) of the train that was well over 100 carriages long! Arrived in adelaide around lunch time checked into the YH, i was staying in a dorm with 5 others men and women which was fine, they were all nice and spend the rest of the day just touring about looking at things and taking pictures, went out for a beer to watch the mighty Perth Glory play then went back for some rest! The next day 2 left the room and low and behold 2 boys from Aberdeen walk in so got on well with them, later on headed into the common room to have a few beers and met a group of 8 boys from Shropshire, England who were all good fun, but rowdy as hell. They had picked up 3 bangers in Perth and driven them through as well! Went out but they were all hammered early on so i headed for bed. At 5am the 2 scots boys come in and wake the whole hostel up, well one in particular, turns out he made a mess in the communal kitchen too so they got chucked out the hostel in the morning! The day was spent around Adelaide, i was going to go to kangaroo island but it was a stormy day so nothing was done!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0301s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb