Ceduna to Port Lincoln


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
December 18th 2014
Published: December 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Day 5

Total km's 2700
Today 390

Got up early again, checked over the 4x4 and set off for Port Lincoln, didn't do too much stopping along the way, was looking a decent fishing spot but never did. Made it around 4pm and checked into the Port Lincoln YHA. Wasn't sure what to expect but it was fantastic, have a look at their website, they have everything, staying in a room with 3 other guys who didn't do anything apart from sleep so i went to the pub.... Because i was staying at the YHA then i could get a chicken schnitzel and chips with a beer for $12 which was a billy bargain! Went for a look around on foot until around 8pm, got changed (as it was quite chilly!) then wandered into town for a beer. There was karaoke, free pool and cheap beer at the Port Lincoln Hotel so ventured there. Met up with a few that were staying at the YHA too so had several beers too many! Had good crack with all 4 of them then called it a night at around 11pm.


Advertisement



19th December 2014

Driving
Are you bored with the driving yet? Scenery looks totally.............................................flat, arid and boring? Keep it going as you're not far from Adelaide noo.

Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb