Evelyn & Jess - 28 Days To Go before the UK


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
October 6th 2014
Published: October 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Well we now only have 4 weeks, 28 days, until we begin our next journey with God and our new life in Albrighton/Boningale. This time our Journey is WITH Faith.

Our possessions are well on the way to the UK and we have sold our trusty caravan which now only leaves our trusty and very reliable X-Trail to sell. So if you are looking, or know someone who is looking, for an SUV that is very reliable and is in mechanically A1 condition check out our X-Trail on www.carsales.com.au and use WUW978 as the Keyword.

Friday 26th September and thanks to our Seniors Card Travel we caught the train from Traralgon to Bairnsdale followed by a V/Line bus from Bairnsdale to Genoa, a trip of some 5 hours, where our friend Roger Jackman picked us up and took us to Mallacoota where we were to spend the weekend with Roger and his wife Suzanne.

Saturday 27th September was a fine and sunny day and we took the opportunity to walk into Mallacoota to reacquaint ourselves with the sounds and views of this great part of Gods kingdom. The views were as breathtaking this time as they were
FOR SALEFOR SALEFOR SALE

The Trusty X-Trail
when we first arrived to start our BCA Journey on May 1st. We had morning coffee at the bakery and hot chips for lunch on 'Our Bench' in front of St Peters Church. After the walk back we enjoyed a great BBQ with Roger & Suzanne.

Sunday 28th September gave us the opportunity to attend the 9.00am Holy Communion Service at St Peters with Evelyn delivering prayers. It was also an opportunity to catch up with members of the congregation. This service was followed by the traditional morning tea before we headed to the 11.30am service at St Johns in Cann River with Roger where Jess read the second reading. It was a very special day for us being able to attend both services and the day finished with dinner at the Mallacoota golf club with Roger & Suzanne.

Monday 29th September and the weekend had flown by so quickly it was soon time to say goodbye to our dear friends and head back to Traralgon.

Advertisement



6th October 2014

See you soon.
We don't know how you can leave our sun-drenched paradise for the summer-less UK. But God knows what he is doing. I have finished the 100 bookmarks so please come and see us at your convenience. Love to you both, Bob and Phyllis.
8th October 2014

UK awaits
I don't know which of we 3 are looking forward most to the return of the Wolverhampton Walkabouters. The Aged Aboriginals of Albrighton. The Boningale Bletherers. We are warming the bed pans and have slaughtered no end of fowl beasts in preparation for the Welcome Feast for the Prodigal Promenaders. You have Room 2, with large private bathroom allocated to you from November 15 till December 16 - and we shall enjoy sharing our little home with you until the right place turns up. Pray long, and prosper. Bob, Paul & Christina.

Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0214s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb