Bondi beach


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
March 17th 2014
Published: March 17th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Today was a good day. We woke up the sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky.

We headed to the roof for breakkie to start the day.

We then caught the bus (380) to Bondi beach. The journey took 45 mins and went through some areas we hadnt seen (Darlinghurst, Paddington and Surrey Hills).

We arrived at the beach. The sun was warm with a nice breeze. I was sensible and wore cream, Darren did not ( a decision he regrets now). We made our selves comfortable on the beach and soaked in our surroundings. The sand was soft and the water was choppy which is why its so popular with surfers. I didnt see many surfer looking.dudes but lots of muscles and hot bods around (men and women).

Cant say much else other than we listened to music, people watched and sunbathed.

When.it.got cooler we walked from one.side of the beach to the other where the rocks were. We watched the waves hit the rocks...very powerful. We then walked to shops as im on the search for a good fitting bikini but its a hard task especially as ive put weight on.

The sun had disappeared for the day so we went to a bar for a refreshing vodka, Darren had cider. When we came out the sun had been replaced by a full moon. We caught the bus back to the hostel and stopped off at the liquor store ( i like sayin that).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb