bye Vietnam....hello Aus


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
February 27th 2014
Published: February 28th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Today we were up at seven to.leave.for the airport at eight. We were both sad to leave as we both really enjoyed cambodia.and vietnam and going to austrailia meant we were half way through the trip.

We said bye to the.remaining two couples and headed off to the airport.

When we arrived there was no check.in.desk number unlike.most flights on the list. We assumed the desk was open.just yet..we waited and when.it got to 90 mins.before flight i.said.this.isnt right so i.went to ask and found that you can check in at any desk. We went to the desk to find a queue. At this point i was panicking. Once we got our tickets we had fifty minutes. The queue for immigration was massive and we made it to the security part when the call came for all passengers to proceed to the gate and board. I felt sick, everylittle thing was annoying me such as this women.tapping.her ring.on.the metal railing. Luckily they let us push ahead of security queue and we made ut on plane.

As we had three flights to catch the day was sooooo long and exhausting. We left at 8 am and arrived in.cairns 13:30 the next day.

Our hostel is nice. We are staying at the caravella backpackers. We have a little seating area outside which is.good as i can sit out waiting for darren. The location is.good, on the esplanade. We went to get our bearings and some food from supermarket.

At night we.went to pj o,brians as the hostel gave us a voucher for half price. We went back for.nine.as darren.dosent feel well. He was tired and his sinuses play.up after flying. I.have got ovrr my.travel sickness.and i am actually good at this travelling thing.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0306s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1003.5kb