Gotta get down on Fridaaaay


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
February 24th 2012
Published: February 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Less than a week in aussie land, can't believe how fast it went. On tuesday even though it was pouring rain we decided to go up to the blue mountains. Just Fergus and I, because Will has to try hard in school this year 😉. It was a 2 and a half hour drive and we got dropped off at a little tourist spot while mom went to have a meeting for business. We saw the 3 sisters, a famous rock structure in australia, and we went across the cliffs on a sky chair. We walked around a bit just looking around, and it got really sunny and cleared up even though it was raining back home. After the sky chair we went on the railway which goes on an incline at 52 degrees. The vertical drop was 206 meters and the whole thing was 415 meters. Then we were at the bottom of the valley and we did a short walk through it untill we got to the cable car, which took us back up to the top. Then we ate lunch there and got picked up. We went out for lunch and after a bit we drove back home and got home about 5pm. The sun finally came out this week and the past couple days have been really hot and sunny. Schools been good and tomorrow is wills party, and we are gonna be setting up during the day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb