A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
June 26th 2009
Published: June 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Hi Everyone,

Here are some pictures from the flight. It was a couple of student's first flight. I thought their parent's might really like to see their smiling faces.

The gentleman pictured here is our delegation manager for the trip and will be us from this point on. He is great.

Also, thought you might want to see our stop at the playground and a couple of our guides. Will not post tomorrow probably because it is $15 for 24 hours. Will post as often as possible though.

Enjoy!
Bambi




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Jill and RobynJill and Robyn
Jill and Robyn

Willmington Delegation Leaders
Kinston Delegation OnlyKinston Delegation Only
Kinston Delegation Only

Immediately after arriving in Sydney


26th June 2009

Thanks!
Thanks for taking time to post--everyone looks great!
26th June 2009

It made me laugh scrolling threw the pictures and see Ashleigh all smiles and on a playground she made it threw her 1st flight and is smiling like she always does. By looking at that picture its as if she never left the ground (lol). Good job Ashleigh I am proud of you! This picture is worth a thousand words it made my heart happy :-))))) Thanks for posting this one Bambi!! Take care and I look foward to seeing more great pictures!
27th June 2009

First Class
Pictures ARE good! Maybe first class seating will be available for all on the return flight. ;) Sorry to hear you don’t have free internet in your room. I'll spot you the $15.00 when you get back.
27th June 2009

THANKS
Bambi, the blog is wonderful and the pictures great. We really appreciate your keeping us parents informed.
27th June 2009

How exciting!!
This was Eryn's first time on a commercial flight and outside of the U.S., so glad you posted pics!!! Hope you have an awesome time!
27th June 2009

Happy
We are so glad you arrived safely and look like you are having a good time. Matt and Tot are doing better. Sarah is home. We won't mind if you spend money to e-mail us at least twice. Love you and have fun!
28th June 2009

That must have been a long flight. Tell Leonard, Taylor, Leslierose, Rhia, Ms. Bambi and Ms. Joni i say hi.
28th June 2009

Hope you're having fun
Hello Joni, Hope all of you have caught up on your rest from the flight over and can enjoy your sight seeing. Everyone at home is well. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Your sister

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0809s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb