perth/ airlie beach


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
March 27th 2009
Published: March 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

so fremantle was really nice, small little town with a prison and brewery. i took the train to cottesloe beach, a really nice beach all white sand and clear water. but it was pooring rain and miserable so i left to go back to my hostel in fremantle. after 2 nights in fremantle i went back to perth city and stayed in a hostel that was all chinese people, but it was relaxing and i had the pool to myself and the tv with a billion channels. the following day in perth i went a on a walk to kings park which is a park on top of a hill that looks over perth. a girl named natalie showed up and i finally had someone to talk to. on sunday we went to rottnest island a small island off of perth 45 min ferry ride. and most people bike and snorkle but me and natalie walked, we made it a quarter around the island in 4 hours and saw some nice beaches. that night we were very tired so we ordered pizza and watched a movie. the following day me and natalie took the train to cottesloe beach and it looked like the weather was going to be the same as the first time i went there but it turned out to be really nice! we stayed at the beach all day and i burned my bathing suit line pretty bad. on tuesday i had to catch my flight to airlie beach. it was a 11:59pm flight and i got to brisbane at 5 am and had to wait in the airport until 12:30 to catch my flight to airlie. i got to airlie at 3pm and got to my hostel walked around and ran into some guys i met in st kilda. then went to bed at 5pm and woke up the next morning at 10am. thursday i booked a bunch of outings for the next month. today im going on a whit sundays cruise.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.128s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0742s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb