The top five destinations in Australia for great food


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
October 30th 2018
Published: October 30th 2018
Edit Blog Post

If you really enjoy your food, look no further than Australia, where some of the best places in the world are for fantastic gourmet food. With its multicultural influences coming from Europe, Asia, and the Pacific, Australia enjoys a wide variety of tastes made from fresh homemade products. Australia is also fortunate to have the perfect climate for grape growing, and Australian wines are recognized around the world. Make your next vacation with a gourmet experience while enjoying a variety of hotels and five-star hotels.



The Jara Valley



The Yarra Valley is just an hour's drive from Melbourne and is home to some of Australia's finest wineries. Stay in bed and breakfast or enjoy pampering at a luxury hotel while tasting some of the finest dishes in the region. There are over ninety wineries in the area to visit or to go further on the field and visit the Heasville Sanctuary or the beautiful surrounding national parks. See where Dame Nelly Melba lives and enjoy shopping at Yara Glenn.



Barossa Valley



Only a few hours from Adelaide is the Baross Valley, a region famous for its great wines. It's also known to be a gourmet meal that you can find by following the Food Trail. Rich in European heritage there are many small towns and other interesting places to visit. Stay in style in a hotel or cozy for the night in bed and breakfast. In addition to the many wineries, there are antique shops, historic churches, the specialized butcher and the great bakeries.



Hunter Valley



Another wine region that produces world-famous wines, the Hunter Valley is located on the northern coast of New South Wales, just a few hours north of Sydney. Popular with tourists, he is also well-known for his great food. Grown in the area, visitors can sample the produce in the wine cellars, including cheese and delicacies. Enjoy a full range of accommodation and enjoy a spa while you are there, or play golf at one of the well-known golf courses.



The Margaret River



On the far coast of Western Australia, there is a great surf, a beautiful coast and one of Australia's most famous food and wine regions - the Margaret River. There are over two hundred wineries and award-winning restaurants in the area. There are many different accommodation options, with luxury hotels, vacation rentals and bed, and breakfast. This is an extremely popular holiday destination, so the book is early.



Gold Coast Hinterland



Half an hour from the golden lights of Gold Coast you will find Gold Coast Hinterland, an area of incredible scenery, national parks, tropical forests, and farmland. There are wineries as well as great gourmet food, and the area is becoming more and more known as a secluded weekend getaway. The area also makes a great day trip and relaxing change if you stay on the bustling beach.



By the way, do you want to learn about Australia's # 1 Prize Home Draws? If so, I suggest you check out this million dollar worth of prize homes in October.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.375s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0647s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb