Hamilton Island Target Sports


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
August 22nd 2012
Published: August 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Hamilton Island is the largest island among the Whitsunday Islands. The island is major tourist attraction and offers a wide range of activities to them. The island is situated on the edge of Great Barrier Reef and is well known for its exotic beaches and natural beauty.

Hamilton Island is also known for its world class resort which is owned and operated by the Oatley family. The resort offers a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities to the thousands of tourists who visit the resort each year.

Target Sports is one such activity which is extremely popular among the tourist community. The tourists here love to check their shooting skills with latest rifles and pistols.

The shooting area at the resort is one of the best in the world. Visitors here get to check their skills in a professional shooting range. The authorities have arranged special clay targets which makes the overall experience wonderful.

There are lots of weapons available for the tourist to select from. Tourist can check out the latest caliber rifles and pistols which are highly sophisticated and safe. Resort authorities always try hard to provide their guests with the latest tools for their convenience.

Hamilton resort not only provides their guest with latest tools, they also hire high quality professional trainers. These professional trainers have been in the shooting industry for long and well understand the needs of different tourists.

Trainers assist their guests by teaching them the shooting technique and how to hit the target. They always try to keep the entire process simple and short for the convenience of the guest.

Hamilton Island is no doubt one of the best resorts for tourists who love the game of shooting, Shooting is not just a fun activity, it’s an event which requires a lot concentration and efforts.

Hamilton island resort offers various other activities apart from target sports. Golf, fishing, beach sports and kayak tours are some of the many activities which are available at the resort.

Hamilton island resort is a popular tourist spot. People who are planning to visit the resort must check out the availability and accommodation before heading towards it. Room accommodation and all of its activities can be easily booked online. Hamilton resort also has spa and massage facilities. All these activities are conducted by trained masseurs. Besides the above the resort also provides safari and wild life tours.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb