Sunday 14th April 2024


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
April 14th 2024
Published: April 14th 2024
Edit Blog Post

Sunday 14

th
April, BroomeRAC Cable Beach Caravan ParkCost $41.62 per night with membershipRated by us 8/10Mileage 17707 travelled 0Very muggy night and it was the same when we got up today, it is not pleasant.Decided to go and have walk on the famous Cable Beach which is walking distance from our camp site, across the road and over the dunes. The walk over the dunes was high and hot but the beach is amazing, some people were swimming despite the signs warning of crocs and the deadly Box and Irukundji Jellyfish, rather then than me. We did walk in the shallows and let Tippy have a paddle, still not confident to let him off his lead, when other dogs approach his recall goes out the window, shame really need to work ion that more, G was also still worried about the snakes in the dunes, also on the warning signs.The climb off the beach was even harder as we missed the path and had to go “jungle bashing to find the path again, with no air in the dunes it was stifling and hard work. We all arrived back at camp hot sweaty and tired. Tippy crawled under the van after a big drink of water and went off to sleep, gave him and his harness their first wash and then he really was tired and fell fast asleep.Relaxing afternoon catching up on diaries and blogs and washing, that never stops.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0251s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb