30th March 2024 Day 11


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
March 31st 2024
Published: March 31st 2024
Edit Blog Post

Saturday 30
h
March, CarnarvaonBig4 Plantation Caravan ParkCost $46.75 per night with membershipRated by us 8/10Mileage 15865 travelled 0Very quiet do nothing type of day today, gathering our thoughts and enjoying relaxing. We rediscovered the amazing coffee at the Waterfront Kiosk and sat on the terraced walls on the foreshore and watched the world go by. Having Tippy with us gets all manner of people talking to you and spoiling him with cuddles he is such a poser and laps it all up. Spoke with people from Qlds, Perth and Brisbane today. Stocked up on some food at the IGA it would seem the shortage of bottles of drinking water is also been felt up here. The shortages in Perth have been caused by the flooding on the Nullabor which has closed the rail, link, it should now be open again. We had none and managed to get a 15litre bottle for $21 expensive but we have no choice. Graeme went back later in the day and grabbed another two as I think it will be worse further north.Relaxed at camp, had a swim and enjoyed the breeze and lack of flies.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0208s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb