The final Hour In The OFS


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
August 29th 2007
Published: November 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The SubstituteThe SubstituteThe Substitute

AKA.. Pricilla Queen Of The Desert... Packed & Ready To Go.
One fine Wednesday on the 29th August whilst pouring down with rain we left the OFS. A good day to leave.. although the car was like a shower leaking through the many rust holes... happy in the knowledge that we're heading for the sun..!!

Our first stop was a place called Jurien bay where we stopped just for the night in some old style cabin before heading of the following morning to Kalbarri. Arriving here later that afternoon after our second day on the road we pulled in along the coast to be greated with beautiful scenery and masive waves crashing against the rocky coastline. Although given the niceties.. unfortunetly It turned out a place for newlyweds an nearly deads..!! A bit on the quiet side with not too much to do. We stayed for 2 nights with the first being a BBQ on the campsite before heading down the local and the following night grabbed a meal at a nice restaurant.




Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Jurien BayJurien Bay
Jurien Bay

A Good Start For A Rough Car On A Rough Day..!!
KalbariKalbari
Kalbari

A Nice PLace With Great View From Up On The Sand Dunes.
KalbariKalbari
Kalbari

Massive Waves Hammering The Coastlines
KalbariKalbari
Kalbari

Coastline From Up On The Dunes


Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb