Itineray Finalised


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » South Perth
September 11th 2011
Published: September 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We have the finalised itinerary for the trip in 4 more sleeps. We are departing Perth on Thursday evening at 10.30pm on Emirates flight EK 421 and arriving in Dubai at 5.30am. I have been checking the flights over the last few days at this flight always seem to arrive 30 minutes early. Bonus points there as we’ll get an extra 30 minutes of shopping and lounging! Dubai airport has a lot of things to do. Then we are of again leaving Dubai on flight EK 35, Friday morning at 7.20 am and getting to Newcastle at 12.05 pm, just in time for lunch! This flight seems to run on time. Richard’s mum (Mrs Staveley) will be collecting us from the airport with Richard’s sister (Alison). We have one week in Gayle which is in the middle of the North Yorkshire Dales and we are planning on driving to York, Darlington and the areas around there. Then on 22 September Richard’s Gran (Mrs Iverson) will be 104 years old so a party in the nursing home then the family will be heading out for dinner. The following morning 23 September we are going to London on the train. We leave from Darlington at 3.25pm and arrive at 5.56pm. Then the greatest surprise (I hope) will occur. We are heading to Halfway to Heaven in Duncannon Street to send a message on Facebook about being there, to everyone in London. Then after work they can all come down and have a few drinks. We have a week in London and then on 29 September we are heading to Gatwick Airport to get an easyJet flight EZY 761 at 11.40am to Inverness arriving at 1.15pm. Then getting a hire car Group C Compact Manual (a Ford Focus or the like) from Hertz and after overnight in Inverness we are driving up to John O’Groats and across the top of Scotland, then the west coast to the Isle of Mull, into Loch Lomond, Glasgow, Stirling and Perth. Then Edinburgh down the east coast to Teesside airport to drop the car off. Back to Mrs Staveley’s place and we’ll be driving the west coast Manchester, Liverpool and Blackpool. Then there are some sad farewells as Richard says goodbye to everyone and we head to Newcastle Airport for the return flight to Perth. Flight EK36 leaves on 12 October at 1.35pm and arrives in Dubai at 11.50pm. Then another stopover in Dubai for three hours and EK 420 departs Dubai on 13 October at 2.55 am (stupid o’clock) to returns us to Perth at 5.25pm. We are really looking forward to it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb