Southern Cross Reunion


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Scarborough
March 25th 2011
Published: April 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

The last few days have been the most perfect weather. Never a cloud in the sky. Today I sat by the pool and read a book one of the girls in my room had. I hopped in and out of the pool all day to cool off. The YHA in Perth has a free pool and a gym for it's guests. The pool is really nice and clean. It's so nice to just sit and relax by the pool.

Kylie from Southern Cross and a few of the other girls were coming into Perth tonight as their mates Karen and Kenny were getting married the next night. I got myself ready and walked down to the hotel the girls were staying. Me and Jade caught up on all the gossip while we waited for the other girls to join us. Once they did, the 5 of us girls took a cab up to Scarborough to the Indi Bar. I'd been here before with Kylie and Jo.

We met up with some of the boys from Southern Cross as well at the bar and we had a crazy good night. The Indi bar shut early so we all headed over to Northbridge. We had a fun time dancing around at the Dean Bar. I missed my girls from Southern Cross and it was so good to meet up with them and catch up.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



1st May 2011

WOW!!!
We are commenting on this blog site re your next blog re the sunset pictures. The next blog...the submit comment box did not appear and we could not find it...was it hiding somewhere? Great sunsets and it did look like fun at the beach. I guess that is what it is all about and you did a wonderful job projecting that on the pictures

Tot: 0.215s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 73; dbt: 0.1254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb