The Journey-Dont Stop Believeing (the tears, the planes, and the lovely hostel room)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
February 7th 2012
Published: February 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Dublin Airport- Sad to say goodbye to everyone. It really was, we were in shock on the other side of the screen. We still managed a Chicken Royale though....we ate it through tears. Looked back at the photos and i really dont think my ma and da will miss us.

Germany- Weather was minus 13 when we arrived. It actually hurt to breathe in, stinging cold. But we had to go out and get rae her fag...and bottle of diet coke. Only had to wait 2 hours instead of the 14 we thought so that was handy. the flight was 2 hours to here so it was grand. Hostess asked us if we'd move to the exit seats with extra leg room. We were like class ou've it.....THE CHAIRS DIDNT GO BACK AT ALL!!!!

Malaysia- Beautiful looking country from the airport window. 12 hour flight though so we werent in any humour for sightseeing. We didnt get ratty though, and it was hard at times for both of us. Plane was reasonably comfy, but 12 hours is kinda shit. Wacthin the hours pass was painful. We had loads of movies to watch though but you'd be surprised that you dont watch many. I watched the Adjustment bureau with MATT DAAAAAAAMON! It was shit, really felt his career nosedived on that one. Rachel watched The Waitress and the Middle, and flicked abit but it was hard to hear through our crap earpieces. The air was moisty here, still sweltering though, i think 13 degrees but it felt warmer. Oh yeah, through the tears, we still managed another Chicken Royale.

PERTH!!!! Final Destination!!! Temperature 28° Got off the plane after 5 hours absolutely shattered. Got our bags and through customs in about 45 mins so it was deadly. Dogs did sniff our bags though and even though theres nothing in there it makes you nervous for some reason. We hung around in the airport for an hour makin our calls and chillin out. Rae rand her da to say hello. I rand me ma and da, ma as usual didnt answer her phone when needed....Eventually we got our taxi with Urbit The Hindi Taxi Driver, nice fella. Got to the hostel and when we seen our room have to admit we were very disheartened. It is like a sweat box cage, but clean and tidy. All in all, its grand, it'll do. And oh yeah gem, all the ozzies say ''Flamiin Mongrel''.

We'll say goodbye for now, we is gona go job hunting now coz we just did our banks. Wish us luck, we'll write again when we get amin. Bye For now.

The Rae and Jae Express.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



7th February 2012

Chicken Royale an Fags!!!
Glad t see ya cud still eat tru d tears!!! ha an Rae,let nothin get in d way of d fags...haha...ya's wont b long gettin used t d HOT weather,can't see d pics ya put up yet,well i have t go an get ready 4 another excitin day in work!!! bet ya wish ya wer me!!enjoy urselves an mind each other... love ya's loads :) xxxx
8th February 2012

Lovin it!
I'm lovin the updates, still finding this travel blog hard to figure out though, can't see why facebook isn't good enough ha only jokin.it's 2.25am here my days endin an yous are only gettin up to start d day it's mad.izzie told me to ell u she doesn't miss yous at all an she's always loved me better,the flamiin mongrel (had to throw that in somewhere) hope d job hunt is goin well,highly paid job you'll need it all d stuff rae wants to buy with her first weeks wages.any ive rambled on enough for now an d stupid thing prob won't even post this comment.love an miss yous both loads,keep updating this an ill talk to yous soon xXx

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb