Looking round Perth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Perth City
February 8th 2012
Published: February 8th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So, day 3 here in paradise. One word to describe Perth.....EXPENSIVE!!!! 10 quid a pint are you jokin. Food is lovely though, ate out the last 2 nights in a place called outback jacks. Real country and western with class music on. Food was delious. West to the Irish bar aswel, check out the aul roots. It was Deadly. Shitty stools, dirty lookin carpets, football on the telly, irish accents everywhere, it was the BIZ.Even Treated ourselves to a pint. It was sweltering so went in and got me a Bulmers (so delighted) and Rae a Smirnoff ice. I never drank a pint so fast in me life. 33° degree heat so i was hammered. couldnt even drink a mouthful of the 2nd.

Went to the job shop today, all registered think we were the biz walkin through thinkin we were gona walk out with 2jobs. We spot a sign on the notice board. ''NO FRUIT PICKIN JOBS TODAY''. SHIT!!!!! No big deal though, it might just be 3 to 6 weeks till something comes up,i guess someones goin mining quicker than they thought. We could get normal jobs though, she said with the jobs we just came from we could go into customer service something something, whatever that means, i was still thinkin about the 6 weeks when she was speaking.

Found coles supermarket today. lets just say irish shops put these places to shame, place was in bits according to rachel. standing round looking lazy according to me. great prices though on everything, just meade us realise we were gettin ripped in town. better head now and look for a place to live, everywhere is full and we might be here a while. talk to you later bloggers. you know you love us, xoxo Gossip Bloggers

The Rae and Jae Express

Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0529s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb