i am still alive!!!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Pemberton
March 1st 2007
Published: March 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

well hello there people. how the hell are you all ? sorry that this is a quicky but i am on a dodgy computer in the middle of nowhere!! i am actually in majimup whch is in the south west of western oz. i am here doing fruit picking for my visa. basically its a little town with not much here except lots of farm animals grapes pears and apples!! i have been in cider heaven i can tell you and with all this alcohol i have been drinking, my teeth are starting to fall out so i am fitting in well as the locals think i am one of them!! hehheh!! before my two weeks in this redneck town i have been in perth which has been absolutely wonderful. in my view its way better than perth. its hotter has nicer beaches and even hotter women!! i have been spending time with my family too. i have an aunty and unc and two cousins just outside of perth in joondalup so its been great catching up with them. i went to the big day out festival with my two cuzz's matt and al and it was ace. we saw loads of bands but the highlights were deffo kasabian and the mighty muse!!so anyways i better go but i promise a blog soon with stories to tell of my time in bogansville and some funny photos too!!

syanara

Ad

Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0382s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb