.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Mandurah
July 24th 2016
Published: June 13th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -32.533, 115.733

Had a pleasant drive down to Mandurah and spent a good couple of hours walking around the marina with the kids enjoying themselves looking round the shops and indoor market enjoying all the new and wonderful toys and novelty things to be found. We had a wonderful meal in the Catch 22 restaurant on Dolphin Quay, after which we strolled down to the beach where Jacob & Sophie had fun on the sand. After a while Sophie enticed Shell down to the beach were they both had great fun, with Shell helping Sophie to do cartwheels on the beach. After a brief rest the kids made their way across to the park so they could use all the exercise equipment. We'd never been to Mandurah before, it's a pleasant and vibrant place so I'm sure if we're ever round this way again we'll pop down.

We decided as it was such a nice day that on the way back to Perth we'd pop into Kings Park to view the city lit up from across the water. as before we struggled to find a parking place due to the Pokemon Go hunters the place was swarming with hundreds of them, everyone from single mothers pushing a buggy with a child whilst looking only at her mobile, to families, groups of youths and just general weirdos who you wouldn't want to bump into on your own in the park.

We strolled around until dusk, admired the views and made our way back to the hotel ready for an early departure in the morning.


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement



Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0278s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb