Off tomoz....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Kalbarri
June 2nd 2009
Published: June 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well we are finally off today to Kalbarri to visit some friends from Mandurah who moved away a couple of years ago.
Great weather at the moment (not) so lets hope that passes!!!!
We will be leaving about 4:30am ish tomoz to get away from the peak-hour traffic!!!!!

Said good buys to alot of friends and family today and my eyes are sooo sore from crying (which means i will get a great sleep tonite). Had a big sook when i said good-buy to my big sis Bec cause we are close and i will be missing yet another birth of hers 😞. But i have allready sussed out that she's having a boy!!!! (well thats where my money is anyways!!)

Well off to bed now for an early start......
Chow!!!!



Advertisement



3rd June 2009

How was the drive
Hi Guys so day 3 already. Hope you got away from the weather and the drive went well, the weather has turned pretty crappy here. Look forward to seeing some pics soon.
4th June 2009

Yeh all went well, we left at 5am and just drove straight here (Kalbarri) and got here around 1 ish.And we have had sun the whole time :)
5th June 2009

Missing you already...
Well you guys have just driven out of our sandy driveway and it is too quiet here already. We got used to having you guys around and my little shadow of course. Was great to see you. We are very jealous and wish we were doing it. Have a safe journey and enjoy!!!
15th June 2009

thanx
Thanx guys for letting us plug in, we had an awesome time!!!! hope to see you in Exmouth ;)

Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0185s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1015.8kb