The Gibb River Road day 7


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Gibb River Road
September 10th 2008
Published: October 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Our last day on the Gibb boo hoo. We had two walks ahead of us today but first time to chill out at Zebedee Springs. A Glorious naturally occurring hot water spring consisting of several pools linked by cascading waterfalls all at 32 degrees heat!

Reluctantly I was dragged out and hopped back on the bus to get to Amalie Gorge and then Emma Gorge. Each about a 3km walks with a beautiful pool at the end to jump in and cool off. At Emma there was even a small hot water spring coming through the rocks where you could just about squeeze into a pool it was collecting in.

That was our last Gibb river experience; we then headed to the Zebra rock shop. Zebra rock is a type of rock that only occurs in this one place. It looks really fake, I got a necklace that is cream with brown spots running through it and once polished up it looks like it has been made rather than occurred naturally!

We decided to treat ourselves tonight and we've booked into our own double room yey! So tonight we've got privacy, a double bed and air conditioning....ah yes!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb