Denham


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Denham
May 1st 2008
Published: May 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Dare Devil Denham



From Coral Bay we met our new tour guide, Johnny plus a couple of Irish boys; Kenny and Jerry, who would be joining us on the trip to Perth. Our first stop was Denham. We turned the music up and sung our hearts out the whole day, played hangman, shared jokes and riddles, did amazing art work on the windows and played a hundred rounds of shithead. We finally arrived at our hostel in yet another tiny town right by the waters edge, a beautiful location. Diving straight into the cool pool we were glad to be off the hot sticky bus. That night we all headed to THE pub for a meal. Starting and finishing on jugs of beer until they chucked us out at close. We played pool, drinking games and got the whole town involved in limbo! The party masks and hula skirt came out; I think the boys had more fun than us playing dress-up. N.B The deterioration of the night rapidly increased due to left hand drinking. I HATE this rule; I never remember and always end up sculling 3 drinks in a row! EEEK!

Suddenly a naked man with fire flaming from his butt cheeks ran through the bar! Ha! We couldn’t believe our eyes…this was quiet respectable Denham. It was called the Flaming Arsehole and it was his 10 year anniversary from the last time he performed. Weren’t we lucky to have front row seats in the audience! Old men running naked through a bar…now that will always haunt my dreams!

Back at the hostel we played ring of fire, meaning no body could walk by the end of the night and everyone had a banging head to look forward to the following day.

Denham rocked!

xx



Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Drunk in DenhamDrunk in Denham
Drunk in Denham

Steph are you giving the Flaming Arsehole the tongue??!


Tot: 0.196s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 62; dbt: 0.1243s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb