Cottesloe Beach (Saturday 25th May – Tuesday 28th May)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Cottesloe
May 28th 2013
Published: June 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Another repacking and unpacking of bags and we are settled into the Cottesloe Beach Chalets. Again, it is so nice to have facilities such as hot water, shower, toilet and to the excitement of the girls, a TV, yep moving pictures and words!

Tahlia and I enjoyed some catch up time, taking the train into the city and hunting for some bargains in the mall. Matt, Ki and Ella head to Perth’s aquarium to check out the amazing sea life. They then go ten pin bowling, where Ki pumps out some moves to Gangham Style!

The days seem to fly by and Tahlia’s last day in WA is rapidly upon us. We spend our last morning together catching the train to Fremantle, where we enjoy a walk about and a tasty lunch. All too soon we are headed for the airport and another goodbye.

So sad to have to farewell Tahlia, but so glad that she could come and spend some time with us.

For the rest of us it means that it is time to go back to our little caravan (i.e. pack it up again) and to embark on the adventures of the north.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement







Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0582s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb