The Murray here we come


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria
March 21st 2014
Published: July 2nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Relaxing after setting upRelaxing after setting upRelaxing after setting up

Relaxing after arriving and setting up the caravan for the night.
Geo: -37.1034, 143.49

Hi Everyone,

Once again we have a week free so set off this morning at 0915 and arrived in Avoca at 1530.

I drove from the last Servo before Melbourne and we met another couple from Yarram on their way to Torque for a week.

Once again it took me a little while to get used to towing and changing gears but we still have a gear box and Mick is still talking to me.

We took the scenic route and went through Clunes and Talbot before getting to Avoca, (I turned off before I should have), Mick was getting worried we would not get to Avoca before dark he was getting thirsty. We made it and all set up for the night, having a few drinks and taking in the serenity of Avoca.

The Park is well set up and amenities are nice, new and clean, they are booked out for a Bush poet and music in the town hall tomorrow night, would have been interesting to see.

No worries though we will be at the Gol Gol Pub tomorrow night, which is on the Murray on the NSW side, near Mildura evidently really worth seeing.

Cheers to all until tomorrow.





Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Golf Course AvocaGolf Course Avoca
Golf Course Avoca

The Golf Course backs onto the caravan park, interesting sand scrapes and incredible dry.
Mick playing his banjoMick playing his banjo
Mick playing his banjo

The dog next door started howling!


21st March 2014

Sit back, relax and do more of the same every day...............I would.
21st March 2014

Lush fairways and not a f....ing camel in sight.
22nd March 2014

Ah Avoca the European Wasp capital of Vic.
22nd March 2014

Good to see you sitting arms length away from the Engel !!!
22nd March 2014

you'll do anything to drive the neighbours away !!!
24th March 2014

Good to see u guys having fun relax and enjoy love u both xo
24th March 2014

Thanks Ang and Dave we are having a ball, luv Mum and Dad
24th March 2014

Hi Webby, Mick could not believe the neighbours clapped and asked for an enchor!

Tot: 0.117s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0685s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb