We begin.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Tullamarine
July 31st 2023
Published: July 31st 2023
Edit Blog Post

We begin. Although it feels like the planning and preparation (in order to prevent PPP - cleaned up in some deference to my new and emerging audience, although truth be known they are already more corrupt than my small but loyal followers) has been going on for ages the necessary process through airport check in, emigration services and the almost obligatory 2 hours wait in the airport lounge has began. I’m always constantly amazed at just how many people are flying. The airport was a hive of activity and really abuzz with people, passengers and personnel. Obviously Tullamarine is not the only airport (otherwise we’d have nowhere to land!) and relatively simple maths (well at least no decimals!) would reveal just how many flights and flyers are out there. Our Emirates flight has connections all over Europe so if our bags end up in Amsterdam or Paris at least they have some excuse. We have joined 400 or so of our closest friends for the booking in and flight with a high percentage appearing to be young kids and babies - I knew reducing the number of school truancy officers was a mistake.

I’m aware that the free connection will quit soonish so I’ll post and finalise a few jobs here and besides that Julie is hungry.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb